Key Opinion Leaders is currently hiring an Appointment Setter to help with its B2B Sales efforts. The successful candidate will be responsible for contacting prospective clients by phone and email.
Your goal will be to fill 4 phone appointments per day.
What you’ll be doing
- Your main goal will be to determine whether our services could be a good fit for a potential client and then schedule a demo appointment for one of our sales representatives and that prospect.
- Document and update customer records based on interactions with prospective customers.
- Send Calendar invites using Calendly.
What we would expect from you
- Candidates must have at least 1-year proven phone success in the B2B environment.
- Previous experience in the Healthcare and/or Tech industry is highly preferred.
- Previous experience interacting with C-Level executives is highly preferred.
Interested candidates should email their resume and a 200 words snippet about themselves to: or using the Contact form at the bottom of any page on the KOLs website.
About Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs)
As the largest KOLs database with a coverage for more than 50 million KOLs in over 170 countries, Key Opinion Leaders is an AI-based search engine centered on finding experts and KOLs for any health-related concept organized by levels of perceived reputational trustworthiness. Our technology makes it easier for Universities, Hospitals and Research institutions to pre-screen and shortlist researchers for many different processes, as well as comparing their levels of perceived reputational authority for trillions of different concepts.
We are growing quickly, even if your background doesn’t exactly match this job description, if you see an opportunity to work together and contribute towards the goal of democratizing the access to research insights, please email us your resume, we would love to talk to you!
Key Opinion Leaders is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.