Medical Affairs Success Executive and B2B sales
Key Opinion Leaders is currently hiring a Medical Affairs Success Executive to lead its B2B Sales efforts. The successful candidate will be responsible for expanding the B2B business on a global scale.
What you’ll be doing
- Listen and understand client needs, articulate the Key Opinion Leaders value proposition and develop long-term business relationships.
- Source, initiate RFP’s and negotiate pricing with multiple clients in the healthcare, life-sciences and academia sectors.
- Build and own long term business relationships with clients, by understanding their needs and educating them about our product and the possibilities.
- Book, attend and conduct online live-demos with decision makers to present our product via screen share.
- Share customer’s feedback with software developers with the objective of enhancing the platform and customer satisfaction.
- Continuously identify and source new high-potential clients.
- Attend Healthcare events, if needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we would expect from you
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 5 years in B2B sales, business development or account management.
- Previous experience in the Healthcare and/or Tech industry is highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills. A second language is always a plus.
- Tech savvy and proficient at navigating through live demos presenting the platform and dashboards.
- Client-centric and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to achieve results.
About Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs)
As the largest KOLs database with a coverage for more than 50 million KOLs in over 170 countries, Key Opinion Leaders is an AI-based search engine centered on finding experts and KOLs for any health-related concept organized by levels of perceived reputational trustworthiness. Our technology makes it easier for Universities, Hospitals and Research institutions to pre-screen and shortlist researchers for many different processes, as well as comparing their levels of perceived reputational authority for trillions of different concepts.
We are growing quickly, even if your background doesn’t exactly match this job description, if you see an opportunity to work together and contribute towards the goal of democratizing the access to research insights, please email us your resume, we would love to talk to you!
Key Opinion Leaders is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.